vrijdag 11 maart 2011

Rhino Rush Wrap Up

Dear readers,

It's been a while since any of us has written anything (and I for one am deeply ashamed for all of us (and especially for Matthew! ;D)) but don't worry Xform is still alive!
The past few weeks have been busy for all of us, but I'll let the others inform you about that ;)
The platform game I've been working is now pretty much ready for release and to this end I'd like to treat our dear readers to an exclusive shot which is my personal favorite.

This animated image is a APNG-file, internet explorer might not play it.

So I've been working on the last few fixes and cleaning the code up a little here and there (removing code/comments that got obsolete during development and small optimizations). There are some things that in hindsight I would do differently but you really shouldn't make too much changes to the game when you're close to a release as it might have more side-effects/bugs than you originally think. And then you'll have to fix those and you lose a lot of time. There are still some things that bother me and Matthew but we don't have time to change them. Expect a post on the official release of the game soon!

-- Stijn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten